Analyse unemployment in the Australian economy under the following headings:
• Introduction: Explain why there is unemployment in your country of birth?
• How is unemployment measured?
• What is the causes of unemployment in the Australian Economy
• Classify underemployment accompanied by practical examples reflecting on the Australian labour market.
• Determine why unemployment varies from region to region in Australia example Western Australia vs. Northern territories?
• What policies the Australian government can implement to decrease unemployment accompanied by practical examples?
• Conclusion: How can the government decrease unemployment in your country of birth
This assignment builds on your theoretical knowledge and aims to put that theoretical learning into application.
1500 word limit
Assessment Criteria of Individual Assignment
Literature Review and Analysis
Analysis of literature on topic: Correctly identify why there is unemployment in your country of origin/birth. How unemployment is measured. Underemployment and regional unemployment and reasons for skewness in regional unemployment.
Conclusions derived from analysis: What policies the government can implement to decrease unemployment and how does it relate to your country of birth?
Use and depth of research
Presentation of report, introduction and correct references used